cool

วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Singapore Airlines


Singapore Airlines

First trip via A380 on Singapore. Excellent service, food etc. Best space and entertainment on any business class flight I've taken. Great headroom, big seats that really do go flat. Brilliant deal (£1930 return to Brisbane from LHR via Trailfinders). Just excellent all round - will book with them next trip for sure Excellant in-flight service. IFE best I have seen. Seats are pretty good for economy. All flights were on time. I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Blanket almost killed me. I was sneezing nonstop because of the dusty blanket they provided. I will not travel again.I do not understand why on earth SIA tried to kill me with bloody dusty blanket. Mark my word..one day some hyperalergic pI was excited to fly Singapore Airlines based on all the hype about it being a 5-star airline, etc. I found that in reality it was no better than most other airlines. It was my honeymoon to Bali, so I was having dreams of getting an upgrade. This of course didn't happen, but when I went to check in 48 hours in advance for the return trip, there weren't even 2 seats available together! I phoned Singapore Air's office in Bali and I had to try several times over 2 days for them to even pick up ... erson will dye in SIA flight due to allergy reaction caused by dusty blanket. Bloody third class.

Flew out to Sydney via Singapore with Singapore Airlines as part of a Star Alliance round the world ticket. They are the best airline I have flown with before or since. The food was wonderful, the service top class and all times were kept to or beaten. Flying on their A380 was extra enjoyable, it's such a quiet, smooth aircraft. The entertainment system was great with lots of choice.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น